Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing company that is innovative, entrepreneurial and mission centered? Our technical and management consultants work closely with our customers in a dynamic, solution-oriented environment and we invite you to apply to our opening for a Sr. Java Developer today.
This is a senior position supporting the design and development of a custom application for a DoD Agency. The candidate will contribute to development of systems leading the way in application design for secure content management alignment. The position will offer opportunities for development of new requirements including web services allowing for interface capabilities with new and existing DoD systems.
The primary job responsibilities for this role include:
• Develop code for Java web applications
• Perform/deploy application in Solaris environment (production)
• Help maintain development and test environments (Solaris/Tomcat)
• Contribute to requirements gathering and collection
Required skills and experience include:
• 5 or more years of experience with Java/JEE
• 5 or more years of experience with JSP/HTML
• 3 or more years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL
• 4 or more years of experience with Struts
• 3 or more years of experience with Hibernate/JDBC
• 2 or more years of experience with JQuery
• 1 or more years of experience with JSTL
• 1 or more years of experience with ANT
Clearance requirements: This position requires that qualified candidates have a Secret level clearance or are eligible to obtain an Interim Secret.
Buchanan & Edwards (BE) is an Information Technology and Professional Services consulting firm located in Arlington, Virginia. BE is a diversified high-technology services company, providing military, government, commercial and nonprofit agencies technology solutions and organizational management services to ensure mission success. Serving the federal sector since 1998, we base our solutions on an in-depth understanding of our clients, their mission, and the unique challenges they face. BE is the winner of the 2011 Small Business of the Year Award for the US Department of State and as an INC 500/5000 awardee.