Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing company that is innovative, entrepreneurial and mission centered? Our technical and management consultants work closely with our customers in a dynamic, solution-oriented environment and we invite you to apply to our opening for a Web Content Management Specialist today.
This individual will provide professional content management support (including video production and graphic design) using Drupal CMS for the a government website and social media platforms.
The primary job responsibilities for this role include:
• Maintain the website content using the content management system (CMS) Drupal. Activities include: adding, deleting, and modifying pages and photos; verifying and publishing.
• Produce professional quality videos using industry best practices for video and post-audio production and editing and ensure video postings are Section 508 compliant with captioning.
• Create/modify compelling visual campaigns, animations, and graphic designs.
• Develop digital content for all digital platforms, particularly blog postings and maintenance
• Manage the registration process of all new domain names and sub-domains, including the decommissioning process.
• Ensure content consistency and compliance throughout the entire website.
Required skills and experience include:
• 3 years of experience with Drupal CMS
Preferred skills include:
• Web Design
• Understand web lifecycle
Clearance requirements: This position requires that qualified candidates have a Secret level clearance or are eligible to obtain an Interim Secret.
Buchanan & Edwards (BE) is an Information Technology and Professional Services consulting firm located in Arlington, Virginia. BE is a diversified high-technology services company, providing military, government, commercial and nonprofit agencies technology solutions and organizational management services to ensure mission success. Serving the federal sector since 1998, we base our solutions on an in-depth understanding of our clients, their mission, and the unique challenges they face. BE is the winner of the 2011 Small Business of the Year Award for the US Department of State and as an INC 500/5000 awardee.