A Chance to Make an Impact – Right from the Beginning of your Career
MRI Software, an innovative enterprise-wide software solutions company focusing on the global property management industry, is in search of talented, motivated professionals who bring a passion for delivering innovative solutions for our customers. Established in 1971, MRI has been a forward-looking software leader in the property management industry for over 40 years. MRI offers a broad range of flexible products that cover the spectrum of the business processes our clients require. MRI currently has more than 4,500 clients on five continents and in 41 countries.
A Consultant Career with Many Tracks to Success
As an MRI consultant, you’ll enjoy early responsibility and be given many opportunities to kick start your career. You’ll work in a team setting directly with our customers to solve business problems using our software. You’ll gain exposure to all aspects of the of the software and real estate industry. And, as we are a global organization – you’ll have opportunities to gain exposure to international business.
Our consulting team members are responsible for helping new and existing customers use our software. Consultants work on individual projects or with project teams to provide this assistance. These teams may provide this assistance from our Cleveland corporate office or at the customer’s offices.
What You Can Expect: Typical Activities
As an MRI consultant you’ll never get bored with doing the same thing every day. You’ll be constantly challenged with new opportunities and new assignments. But some of the typical tasks include:
•Teach a topic to an individual customer or a group of customers.
•Assist a customer with setting up MRI Software applications.
•Work with a customer to understand and document their business requirements.
•Design and write a custom business report for an accounting or property management group.
•Convert business data into MRI.
•Create an interface to another software application.
•Enhance MRI by customizing the product using our internal tools and tools from Microsoft.
•Test software functionality and verify MRI works to the customers’ expectations.
•Write and publish an internal article on a relevant business or software topic.
•Assist with developing an online training course.
• Solid Educational Background. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management, Computer Science, Engineering or technical field from a reputable 4-year college/university.
• Team Player. At MRI our people work together. Our people work in formal and informal team settings to address our customers’ needs.
• Effective Communicator. Our consulting team members possess outstanding spoken and written communication skills.
• Excellent Student. At MRI our people constantly learn new skills. These range from business, software, technology, presentation, and management skills.
• Enjoys teaching. Not only do our consultants learn new skills, they teach others. Our consultants provide training both to our customers and to our internal MRI employees.
• Comfort with business technology. Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word provide a solid foundation for success. At MRI we’ll teach you how to work with database applications, how to write business reports using our software, how to manage business data using our technology, and other soft skills to enable your success.
• Basic Accounting and Business Knowledge. Our customers use our software for accounting and for managing real estate properties. Understanding the fundamentals of accounting and business is fundamental to delivering the best results.