Hirebridge helps organizations maximize their HR resources and expand their opportunities with an affordable web-based recruiting platform. We understand that every business is unique, which is why we provide a range of on-demand services to meet the unique needs of your business. No matter the industry you are in or the size of your company, Hirebridge has a solution to meet your specific needs and can help reduce the time and cost to hire and fill your open positions.
We Provide Solutions...Not Just Software
Providing solutions to small and mid-market customers since 2001, Hirebridge has become a leader in the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) web-based applicant tracking industry. Serving clients across a wide range of industries and sizes, including Chicos, Go Daddy Software, Abiomed, Ground Water Environmental Services, TMP Worldwide, and others. Hirebridge has a solution that can scale to fit the needs of most organizations. Our corporate philosophy is simple; "Listen to the customer." This philosophy, coupled with our vision, has allowed Hirebridge to grow both our customer base and the product offering.
Hirebridge is a privately held company with its headquarters in Coral Springs, FL. The company also maintains an office in Las Vegas, NV.
Why Companies Choose Hirebridge
Our customer service, strong product offering and easy-to-use solution has led to a better than 98% customer retention rate since Hirebridge first debuted.
- Rapid Deployment. While other systems can take weeks or months to deploy, the Hirebridge platform can be set up and launched in less than one day – often in about an hour.
- Ease-of-Use. There's no other way to say it: Hirebridge is just easy. It takes just a few hours of training to become productive with the Hirebridge platform - and most users can start becoming productive even quicker. Users constantly tell us how simple the system is to learn and use – and how quickly it helped to ease the pain of HR applicant tracking.
- System Stability. All Hirebridge systems are fully hosted, managed and maintained in Tier-1 data centers. Response times for most Hirebridge system requests are less than one second, which ensures lightning fast response times for all users and candidates.
- Customer Retention. With a customer retention rate of over 98%, it's easy to see how Hirebridge values relationships with our customers and exceeds their expectations across the board.
- Flexibility. Hirebridge Recruiter can be configured to meet most companies’ needs, in many cases with no additional charges.
- Low Cost / Rapid Return On Investment (ROI). Hirebridge has one of the lowest cost ATS platforms in the marketplace. No matter how small or large, companies and organizations have the ability to quickly obtain a return on their investment within months, not years.
At Hirebridge, our goal is to provide best-in-class recruiting and hiring management solutions to our customers, enabling them to focus on doing their job: recruiting. We eliminate the IT burden associated with in-house software solutions by delivering Hirebridge as a fully managed, on-demand service. As an Application Service Provider of On Demand Solutions, we manage the entire IT infrastructure, including all software and servers. Our systems have 24/7, third-party monitoring, which ensures stability and makes certain data is always safe and available.
Partnering With Hirebridge
Partnering with industry leading companies such as eQuest, JobViper, Indeed.com, SimplyHired.com has helped Hirebridge to grow our product offering and services for our clients. Interested in becoming a Hirebridge partner? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have questions about Hirebridge's applicant tracking software or hiring management solutions? Visit our Features Page or give us a call at 1-954-688-3854. We are here to help.
Our free trial account gives you plenty of time to get familiar with the powerful features available with Hirebridge Recruiter. It's risk free. No credit card required. Sign up today!